Sales and Marketing Assistant/Receptionist
KMVU FOX26/My48/MeTV/Telemundo Medford Southern Oregon’s Best Choice for Television is seeking a high-energy, well-organized individual to join our market-leading team of sales and sales support professionals. In this full-time position, you’ll interface with clients and viewers, our account executives, and with sales and station management in effectively and efficiently executing ongoing departmental functions.
Description of Primary Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining the front desk including greeting clients and visitors, answering phones, fielding general questions, and directing calls.
- Mail distribution, collecting and distributing faxes, send and receive via UPS.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Serve as internal station staff events/meeting coordinator.
- Assist with the creation of sales presentations, calendars, and proposals.
- Assist GSM with reports and in tracking projects.
- Maintain updated sales materials via the Sales Tree and the sales rack.
- Participate in general workflow and as backup as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Use of proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Proficient in proofreading.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with little supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff and the general public.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Desired But Not Required:
- Prior knowledge of the television industry with experience in a television station environment.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish.
- Familiarity with television station traffic systems.
- Familiarity with Nielsen, Nielsen Toolbox, and Scarborough ratings and research.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Antoinette Gaines, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. KMVU FOX26 and Northwest Broadcasting are equal opportunity employers. We provide a competitive compensation and full-time benefits package.