DIGITAL MEDIA/NEW BUSINESS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Northwest Broadcasting Inc., KMVU Fox 26 is looking for a Digital Media and New Business
Account Executive to join our fantastic team of professionals.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to; cold calling, new account
development, writing proposals, coordination of commercial copywriting and ongoing billing
collection. This individual will have the opportunity to build relationships while selling four
networks and our digital programs as marketing solutions, to help clients meet their key business
challenges. They will demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically and
communicate effectively internally and externally.
Digital Media/New Business Account Executive Job duties:
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain account list.
• Identifies and develops new business accounts not currently advertising with KMVU FOX26,
My48, MeTV and/or on Telemundo.
• Identify digital clients who would benefit from our digital services.
• Continually monitors other media and other television stations for lead generation.
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual budget goals as set by station management.
• Develop long-term relationships with (and get commitments from) the station’s clients.
• Ability to develop proposals, sales materials and respond to client information requests.
• Assist in developing and implementing sales packages and promotions.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of available advertising programs and digital
opportunities and resources
• Sell Sports and Specials on an ongoing basis in addition to regular spot schedules.
• Attend weekly sales and training meetings and one on one meeting with sales manager.
• Continually improve your own sales skills through personal development and learning as well as
active participation in station sponsored sales training.
• Sell the production and creative services of KMVU-TV to advertising clients.
• Collection of client’s billing if timely payments are not made.
• Maintain the necessary paperwork in order for schedules to air correctly and make goods/not
available spots rescheduled promptly to avoid credits and lost revenue.
• Provide an accurate weekly sales forecast each week to the Sales Manager.
• Assist in providing additional information and reports to help develop sales goals, revenue
projections and other data necessary for station management.
• Adhere to all other department, station and Northwest Broadcasting, Inc. operational
2+ Years of Sales experience is required, preferably in media or digital sales.
If you’re excited by the thought of working in a high intensity, fun, results-oriented environment with a
great winning team, then sell us! Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. FOX 26 and NWB, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers.