Senior Television Account Executive
Southern Oregon’s Best Choice for Television—KMVU FOX26/KFBI My48/MeTV/Telemundo Medford has a rare opening for an experienced account executive to manage an established account list, and develop new business for our 4 station group, website, and social media. The successful candidate will have an established record of success in working with key agencies and accounts, and a demonstrated ability to develop new and non-traditional business. Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual budget goals as agreed to with sales management across all platforms.
- Grow shares of business for established and active accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with station clients.
- Develop new business and seek out new, non-traditional leads through continual prospecting and the use of client needs assessment.
- Assist in developing and implementing sales packages and promotions.
- Continually improve sales skills through personal development and learning as well as active participation in station sponsored sales training.
- Sell the production and creative services value of our station group.
- Assist in maintaining timely client payments.
- Maintain a professional and courteous working relationships within sales and other departments within the station, including the adherence to working deadlines to avoid delaying others’ work processes.
- Provide an accurate weekly sales forecast to the General Sales Manager.
- Continually monitor advertising activity in television, cable and other media; follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
- Assist in providing additional information and reports to help develop sales goals, revenue projections, and other data requested by station management.
- Adhere to all department, station, and Northwest Broadcasting, Inc. operational procedures.
If you’re excited by the thought of working in a high intensity, fun, results-oriented environment with a great, winning team, then sell us! E-mail your resume and cover letter to John Flores, GSM at email@example.com No phone calls please. FOX 26 and NWB, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers.
New Business Development Account Executive / Producer
Telemundo/Medford—KMCW—is looking for a unique, creative individual to join us as an entry level New Business Account Executive/ Commercial Producer. As a member of our team, you’ll prospect and develop new local accounts, prepare client-needs based proposals and produce low-cost, creative commercial solutions designed to help area businesses effectively message to our growing Hispanic Community. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies and develops new business accounts not currently advertising with KMCW-TV/Telemundo. Continually monitors other media for lead generation.
- Under general direction, plans and facilitates studio and field-based video production, including the planning, copywriting, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design and compression output of a wide range of products, and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Meets/exceeds monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets as set in conjunction with station management.
- Develops client needs analysis, presents specific advertising packages, closes previously presented sales packages.
- Makes service calls to clients to keep attuned to client’s business, and the general market.
- Assists in developing and implementing sales packages and special promotions. Sells sports and specials on an ongoing basis in addition to regular spot schedules.
- Continually improves sales skills through personal development and learning; actively participates in station sponsored sales training.
- Provides accurate weekly sales forecasts to management. Assists in providing other information and reports to help develop sales goals and revenue projections. Attends weekly sales meetings, and a weekly one-on-one meeting with sales management
- Develops/maintains a professional, courteous working relationship with all departments. Adheres to departmental, station, and Northwest Broadcasting, Inc. rules, regulations, and operational procedures.
The ability to read, write and speak in Spanish is required. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan. Please submit your cover letter and resume to Antoinette Lumsden, HR Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org KMVU FOX26/KMCW-TV and Northwest Broadcasting, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers.