DIGITAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you an individual that keeps ahead of the curve on the digital revolution that is changing how people use Web and Mobile platforms to enhance their lives? Can you effectively communicate those trends to a core group of account executives charged with selling these platforms? Do you like working as part of a team? Have you always wanted to work in Television? If so, read on.
KMVU-TV FOX26 in Medford, Oregon is seeking a full-time in house, Digital Sales Representative to work with an experienced, high performance sales team in selling our suite of internet based marketing products. The ideal candidate will be a people person with the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively. Responsibilities include developing large-scale solutions and growing digital revenue from our existing accounts.
The Digital Sales Representative will work with a team of account executives to create and sell a variety of integrated digital solutions which may include but are not limited to: Banner and video advertising on local media websites and apps; SEM/SEO/Display solutions both in and outside of the market area; and social media solutions.
The DSR will coach and motivate the local sales team while working in concert with local and national sales managers. Other responsibilities include ascertaining and supervising research needs, developing business plans, and managing inventory, pricing, and production.
We are looking for a strong sales professional who will build on our great momentum by leading and directing our team to new levels of success. A thorough understanding of digital content and advertising is critical. Must be familiar with prevailing digital technologies such as Google Analytics, ad tagging, Flash, SEM, behavioral & contextual targeting. Successful candidates should also have 3 years digital sales experience; management experience is a plus.
We are currently seeking a Digital and Web Specialist who will work with our Account Executives to create websites and retargeting campaigns for a variety of clients.
– Create new or revise client’s website with new features and updated design. Complex
ecommerce site creation a plus.
– Assist in the presentation of Digital Services to prospects and clients.
– Advanced HTML and website management.
– Create banners and other graphics needed for campaigns or websites.
– 3-5 years of customer service and internet/web experience.
– Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
– Good familiarity with Google Analytics
– Strong communication skills.
– Good knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, and CSS. Creating customer coding on websites also
– Experience working within various CMS systems is preferred.
– Understanding of DNS and domain management is preferred.
– Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
– A strong technical aptitude.
– Must be a strong communicator, able to manage expectations well.
– Able to manage time and work independently.
Send your resume to our Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Must possess a valid driver’s license and drug screening and/or other specific background checks are obligatory. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability. Posted 10/20/17.
LOCAL SALES MANAGER
KMVU-TV FOX26 is developing a professional, hardworking, and results oriented sales team. We are searching for a self-motivated, success driven, aggressive, and experienced Sales SUPERSTAR to join the current management team. Management experience preferred but not required.
The Local Sales Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Sales department, including development of new business and achievement of revenue goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership for the broadcast/web sales teams, to include performance evaluations
- Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in local, digital, and new product revenue
- Drives new business development
- Manages inventory and revenue forecasting
- Manages recruitment and development of talented sales professionals
- Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures
- Manages Accounts Receivable
- Calls on accounts with Account Executives
- Reports weekly sales activity
- Performs other duties as assigned
Send your resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Offer of employment contingent upon completion of pre-employment checks. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability. Posted 10/24/17.